Paul Hawken is the bestselling author of eight books that have been published in thirty languages in more than fifty countries. He is the founder and author of Drawdown, and has just come out with its sequel, Regeneration. His latest book offers a visionary new approach to climate change, one that weaves justice, climate, biodiversity, equity, and human dignity into a seamless tapestry of action, policy, and transformation that can end the climate crisis in one generation. And it is the first book to describe and define the burgeoning regeneration movement spreading rapidly throughout the world.
Books are cultural neurotransmitters. They do not change the world. They sometimes change the minds of people who can change the world. Or not. They can change vocabulary. They can move the goalposts.
Paul Hawken’s previous book did all three and continues to do so.
- The New York Times Bestseller
- 15 languages
- Read and referred to by ministers and heads of state
- The title word, drawdown, named the goal and became a generic term
- Taught in almost all grade levels, 4th grade to graduate school- In its 14th printing in USA
- Its modeling technology is now available to municipalities, regions, and states worldwide.
Drawdown – is a what-could-be-done book. A menu.
Regeneration – delineates exactly what needs to be done. Now. How. And by whom.
The question most commonly asked question in Hawken’s talks and speeches was: What should I do?
Regeneration answers that.. Join the Regeneration at regeneration.org
iGiveTrees is honored to be listed among the key players on the Regeneration Nexus under the category of Tropical Forests. regeneration.org